why clean air ducts:
8 Things to ASK an Air Duct Cleaning Company
Because all Duct Cleaning Services are NOT the Same!
When you're investing in air duct cleaning service for your home or office, you deserve to know exactly what you're getting for your money.
Do you want a cheap quote and empty promises, or a fair price promised right up front ... and the most thorough cleaning in the business?
Go ahead ...Call the other guys - but make sure you know what you're really going to get for their bargain price, using the following checklist:
1. Is the PRICE you quote really the TOTAL price?
If you're asked to COUNT registers and cold-air returns, a red flag should go up.
Whole house duct cleaning can mean many different things. If the company won't tell you the total price UNTIL they get their salesman into your house - hang up the phone!
Disaster Recovery and DUCT Masters bases their cleaning price on the size of the home or building, currently ranging from $350 for a single-wide mobile home, to $500 for a 4-Bedroom home.
After the size is established, any current special discounts are applied. Then, additional charges are added to this amount, depending on the type of system you have - Is the furnace in a crawlspace or attic? Is there just one furnace system in the home or building, or two?
We sometimes have a charge for mileage. When comparing companies, make sure you ask them about each of these items!
2. What kind of equipment do you use?
Disaster Recovery and DUCT Masters currently uses one of the newest, high-powered systems by HYPERVAC, designed especially for cleaning furnace and air duct systems (not a glorified shop vac!).
3. Do you provide a WRITTEN GUARANTEE?
A guarantee spells out what you can expect from a company before, during and after the job is complete.
Disaster Recovery and DUCT Masters promises:
If you are not satisfied in any way with the work performed by DUCT Masters, LLC, and notify us within 10 days of cleaning your system, we'll perform our full service again (or any part of it you deem necessary) within 30 days at no charge.
4. Do you clean the AIR COILS and HIGH-EFFICIENCY COILS?
If you have a high-efficiency furnace, and central air conditioning, then you have high-efficiency coils and air coils that must be accessed and air-washed.
Most companies bypass these coils, but a buildup of only 1/16th of an inch of dust on these coils can reduce your furnace's efficiency by up to 21%, making your furnace work harder and costing you money!
If these coils are skipped, your system's only HALF-cleaned!
5. Do your technicians PROTECT my floors and furnishings? How?
If you get silence on this question, you'll probably need to have your carpets cleaned when the low-price guys are done!
At Disaster Recovery and DUCT Masters , we wear shoe covers when the weather is sloppy, put drop cloths down, vacuum behind ourselves, and use corner guards where necessary.
6. How experienced are your technicians?
Disaster Recovery and DUCT Masters has been cleaning hundreds of air duct systems in the Gillette area since 2001, in both Residential Homes and Commercial Buildings.
- EXPERIENCE: Every home or commerical building has its own uniquely-designed air duct system. Our technicians make sure they thoroughly understand how YOUR system is set up, ensuring that you receive the best possible cleaning! As consumer awareness increases in this ever-changing industry, our technicians stay abreast of the latest advances in this important health issue of indoor air quality for your home or office.
- THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT: Because of the increasing demand by consumers and technicians, Air Duct Cleaning Equipment is continually evolving, becoming more powerful and more stream-lined. Our company keeps up with the latest technology and innovations in this field--No outdated, cheap equipment for us!
- A COMPLETE JOB-EVERY TIME: Our technicians CARE about doing the best job possible for you. After all, we've followed behind a lot of other companies! For the most thorough Air Duct Cleaning in the Gillette area, call Disaster Recovery and DUCT Masters!
7. Are air ducts and main trunk lines SCRUBBED clean?
This is critical to a thorough cleaning. Accumulated contamination can be sticky and compacted. No amount of vacuum or blowing air alone can deep clean your system.
We send a variety of scrubbing tools down each line, including rotary whips and brushes!
8. Do you include ACCESS PANEL COVERS & PLUGS?
One duct cleaning company advertised: We don't cut into your system! Our question is: Then how do you get the dirt out? Both the supply and return main lines must be accessed to clean them out.
We expertly cut any necessary access clean-out openings, then reseal your system with removable plugs or metal access cover plates.
So remember... When comparing air duct cleaning companies, be sure you're really comparing Apples to Apples.
Then, when you are ready to get your system cleaned, Contact us to schedule an appointment that's convenient for you!